Aerun Aleanaltin_Goddess of War
DescriptionThe sister of Corellon Larethian (magic) and Solonor Thelandira (archery), the three were charged with protecting the People. By nature, the great majority of the People only celebrate war when it is necessary. As such, while Corellon’s religion flourishes and Solonor has an avid following among the archery loving elves, Aerun has always been a minor deity, and there is a bit of jealousy towards her sisters.
- From the beginning, the followers of Aerun have always served as stewards and quartermasters, as well as field commanders and combat medics.
- Never had enough a following to support any kind of church infrastructure.
- In modern times, the followers of Aerun act as a branch of the temple of Rillifane Rallathil.
- Even at height of Cormanthor, always a small faith
- Most commonly known internally and externally as “Aerun’s Army”
- Has a strict set of rules: “The Way of the Righteous Warrior”
- Its hierarchy mirrors a military, with promotions given by higher ranking officers.
- War is seen as an almost ceremonial thing
The Way of the Righteous Warrior
- The righteous warrior dies before not fulfilling a rightful order.
- The righteous warrior always fights with honor.
- The righteous warrior is always prepared.
- The righteous warrior is always clean, fit, sober and chaste.
- The righteous warrior has no need of want nor goods.
Ranks of Aerun’s Army
- Staff Sergeant
- Master Sergeant
- Sergeant Major
- 2nd Lieutenant
- 1st Lieutenant